Tweets

RT : L2R Acacia McKenna Dir competitions w District Directors Jen Gutierrez & Zoe Evans https://t.co/JpQGEWkQt557 min 57 sec ago
Happy to https://t.co/AOCMtMVRfn STEM winner and '15 alum, ! https://t.co/gNoHAQ7fxC2 hours 1 min ago
RT : Excited to be at Lebanon Elementary talking with 5th graders as part of https://t.co/JtqzzXRX6b17 hours 30 min ago
if you find a way to improve vertical forests for next year's ExploraVision, you should definitely submit! — 17 hours 32 min ago
Need some Friday inspiration during ? Check out our most notable ExploraVision winners! https://t.co/KlSg662Yz920 hours 27 min ago
Henry Ford was an American industrialist & engineer. He gave us the assembly line which allows for the mass product… https://t.co/faspTTqpRZ22 hours 19 min ago
Optimize your students’ experience – let them choose the seating plan . https://t.co/t4bKoE9stW 1 day 6 hours ago
Do drones have a place in education? This team of educators thinks so. https://t.co/GxDCNjcQSu 1 day 18 hours ago
On National , we inspire to pursue careers in engineering. Learn why. https://t.co/uCkRUo4Zxp1 day 20 hours ago
Nikola Tesla was an inventor, electrical engineer, and mechanical engineer. Without him, electricity wouldn't be wh… https://t.co/GvRFtQlPE22 days 21 hours ago
We recommend reaching out to the Toshiba India group, as this Twitter account is based in the US. https://t.co/WqSp99KCVv3 days 4 hours ago
When students become the teachers , they gain the future-ready skills to help them succeed. https://t.co/LDNGnjQecR 3 days 6 hours ago
DYK 20% of students participate in extracurricular music programs ? Here’s how can inspire the other 80%. https://t.co/ywMn5JAAqe3 days 19 hours ago
On , we're celebrating how engineers make a positive difference in our world. https://t.co/yf0RyoASGH3 days 21 hours ago
amazing! what are your students learning? — 3 days 21 hours ago
RT : at work https://t.co/Txi2Jxas6C3 days 21 hours ago
RT : When Schoolgirls Interact With Scientists https://t.co/qjZO4Ri7v54 days 3 hours ago
Happy National ! We're proud supporters of education that inspires Ss to study on… https://t.co/MEVOJfqttR5 days 1 hour ago
A survey finds that students want to keep learning once they are home . Here’s how can help. https://t.co/6L9hVRSHMW1 week 20 hours ago
Maybe web design is in your future! — 1 week 1 day ago

Connect with Toshiba

Presentations & Reports

Toshiba on Twitter